Blackfish review

Recently i watched the movie blackfish and my thoughts were high because it was sad what people do in sea world. I give it a 4 because i was watching a video on YouTube and it was a girl named Sam  and she said one day they told her to ride on a orca and she said it was so excited, but then another sea world worker said that she was lying that Sam did not ride the orca and it wasn’t her. But i still think orcas should not be in captivity and orcas should be free. Also its sad to see them sad and get separated from there family. And there baby’s taken away, and what I mean by that is if the baby is ruining the show they will give the baby orca to someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My reaction to Middle School the worst years of my life

Dear hearing people