My Thanksgiving ❤️๐Ÿต๐Ÿ

`This week was so much fun and it was delicious too. Now let’s start by thanksgiving morning, I woke up and I started to help my grandma with some stuff and my dad went to go get some deserts,and he took forever ,and finally he came and we did our prayers and ate,a couple of hours later I went with my moms part of the family and I was still really full and I only at some cake because the  deserts my dad brought where not good at all, than I played with my cousins it was really fun. And two days later me and my grandparents,my cousin,tio went to downtown at we saw the tree and it was beautiful ,and that was my thanksgiving/weekend and it was awesome. ❤️๐ŸŽ„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackfish review

My reaction to Middle School the worst years of my life

Dear hearing people