Welcome to my blog ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“˜

This is my first official blog and im kinda confused on what to do but I think I got it.Also a little information about me is I have 7 they are 2 turtles,a bearded dragon ,2 birds,a dog,and a hamster.Also I am the only child I love to draw in my spare time.Also my best friends are Monty, Daisy/sunflower๐ŸŒป and India. My favorite color is black and red. Also My birthday is September 21. Then right now I’m  currently 12 years old my birthday was a couple days ago tho. Then my favorite subjects are E.L.A and S.Studies. Right now the book I am reading is called A Clatter of Jars and I love it so far. My favorite movie is Bambi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackfish review

My reaction to Middle School the worst years of my life

Should we wear uniforms ?